Project Ellen DeGeneres – Believe With Me – Day Twenty-Six…Spreading Kindness and Swashbuckling Joy Around the Globe and Being on Ellen’s show too!
Today’s message – Pirates, Souls, and Swashbuckling Joy
My friend Mike and his wife Kathy are pirates. Not the scary kind of pirates that take your maidens and money. These pirates steal your heart. You see, Mike and his wife Kathy are Lightworkers out in the community where they live in Minneapolis, Minnesota. They attend local fundraisers dressed up as Twin Cities Captain Jack and his fair maiden. Here’s how they spread joy and love to others in a unique and fun way. During each fundraising event Captain Jack and his maiden take photos with guests for donations, and those donations go to benefit the person of honor – a fellow soul in need. I asked Mike and Kathy why they do what they do. Their simple reply, “It brings us joy. It is our pleasure to do this for others.”
Here’s a photo from a recent fundraiser event with Captain Jack spreading JOY:
Here’s our Ellen DeGeneres kindness project we can do together for today:
You can expand hearts through your kind thoughts, words, and actions when you are by yourself too!
Here are some easy tips to get you started:
IN THE CAR:
- Wave someone into a long line of traffic.
- Allow someone to have the parking lot spot you had your eye on, just because.
- If someone is cruel to you while you are driving, say a prayer of compassion and forgiveness to soften their heart and yours.
AT THE STORE:
- If the customer before you in line gave the clerk a difficult time, step up to the counter with a smile and cancel out the bad experience.
AT THE OFFICE:
- Show up on time for work each day and give your employer the full number of hours for which you are being paid.
- Lead by example. Show others your strong work ethic regardless of what anyone else is modeling around you.
- Be a networker: Coordinate a specific lunchtime to join with others and build a sense of community at work.
- Spread kind words to all those around you—compliment good behavior, recognize accomplishments, and show gratitude when you see someone doing something right.
The things that make my heart sing are teaching people that simplicity doesn’t have to be HARD. Peace is simple. Joy is simple. Love is simple. Truth is simple.
So, here is my simple TRUTH. I really, really, really, really want to be on The Ellen DeGeneres Show and talk about spreading kindness, peace, joy, love and truth across the planet. Ellen’s show is the perfect platform to get this message out to the world. I love her humor. I love the JOY she so freely gives unconditionally to others. I love her energy. And, I love the light she shines from her heart like a beacon for all to see.
Will you please help me make my Project Ellen DeGeneres dream a reality?
Do you know someone famous, or even Ellen DeGeneres herself and are able to make that contact connection for me? ( I am open to the infinite possibilities, synchronicities, steps, and ideas you may have to assist me in attaining this dream of being on her show to talk about spreading Peace, Joy, Love, Truth and Kindness around the globe!)
I encourage you to comment on this blog and forward this blog post to friends and family. The more souls that connect with this vision the sooner we spread kindness around the globe with our friend Ellen 🙂
Please feel free to share this link about Project Ellen DeGeneres on your social media sites (Click on the icons below the post) to spread the word! Let’s have fun together!
Follow my Project Ellen Pinterest board too! www.pinterest.com/friedenfeld4444
I invite your friendship on Facebook: www.facebook.com/friedenfeld4444
The Book of Simple Human Truths about spreading kindness around the globe at Seattle Book Company.
Check out the Violet True Heart Kindness Movement
All ideas comments, ideas or suggestions are valued