Project Ellen DeGeneres – Believe With Me – Day Twenty-Three…Spreading Kindness and Love Around the Globe and Being on Ellen’s show too!
Have you ever tried to sneeze with your eyes open? I’m not even sure it’s possible without your eyeballs popping out of your head from the pressure, so I’ve never tried it. But I’m pretty sure it would not end well. Delivering an important message without being centered in your heart will most likely not end well either. Once dispensed, your intended message may sound shallow, with little emotion behind it. It may be heard by the other party, but most likely will land flat and as a result will not be received into the recipient’s heart.
In order for your message to be received, the recipient needs to be able to feel the love and truth contained within the words on a soul level. This result is achieved when the message we dispense originates from our hearts. Grounding our message in love and truth tells our souls, and the other person, that we intend to keep love in — and our ego out.
How to deliver messages with love, truth, and kindness:
- Hold your hand over your heart to center yourself in your heart space and feel the love welling up inside you.
- Check your message content for purity. The content of the message should be love-based and truth-based, delivered with kindness and without judgment, preaching, ego, or any intent to control the outcome.
- Prepare the message by eliminating words like should, must, need, or have to—these are immediate red flags that we are trying to control a person’s growth by telling someone what to do. Every person has free will to make the right or wrong choice. How your heartfelt message is received is not in your control. You only have control over how your message is delivered.
- Deliver the message according to the Golden Rule (Treat others as you would like to be treated). In your mind, turn the situation around and imagine that you are on the receiving end of the message you are about to deliver. If it does not feel right, change the delivery or revise the mes- sage until you feel that if the same message were delivered to you, it would be received right into your heart and soul.
- Keep your message simple and to the point.
The things that make my heart sing are teaching people that simplicity doesn’t have to be HARD. Peace is simple. Joy is simple. Love is simple. Truth is simple.
So, here is my simple TRUTH. I really, really, really, really want to be on The Ellen DeGeneres Show and talk about spreading kindness, peace, joy, love and truth across the planet. Ellen’s show is the perfect platform to get this message out to the world. I love her humor. I love the JOY she so freely gives unconditionally to others. I love her energy. And, I love the light she shines from her heart like a beacon for all to see.
Will you please help me make my Project Ellen DeGeneres dream a reality?
Do you know someone famous, or even Ellen DeGeneres herself and are able to make that contact connection for me? ( I am open to the infinite possibilities, synchronicities, steps, and ideas you may have to assist me in attaining this dream of being on her show to talk about spreading Peace, Joy, Love, Truth and Kindness around the globe!)
I encourage you to comment on this blog and forward this blog post to friends and family. The more souls that connect with this vision the sooner we spread kindness around the globe with our friend Ellen 🙂
Please feel free to share this link about Project Ellen DeGeneres on your social media sites (Click on the icons below the post) to spread the word! Let’s have fun together!
Follow my Project Ellen Pinterest board too! www.pinterest.com/friedenfeld4444
I invite your friendship on Facebook: www.facebook.com/friedenfeld4444
The Book of Simple Human Truths about spreading kindness around the globe at Seattle Book Company.
Check out the Violet True Heart Kindness Movement
All ideas comments, ideas or suggestions are valued